Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Defecation

The concept of pooping in stalls is actually rather strange. There is this taboo about pooping in this country, yet we still poop in stalls in public restrooms. I mean, yes, there are these little "privacy" walls, but you can see the other person's feet and hear the splash and know when they are wiping. When you dust away all the pretenses, you really are just pooping 2 feet from a stranger who is also dropping a deuce, and then pretending like it never happened because saying something like, wow, someone's been into the burritos would completely destroy the fantasy of privacy. You have just shared something with a total stranger that most people have never even shared with their own spouse.
I think I have the swine flu. Actually, I'm sure I do not, although I have been feeling shitty. I kind of just wanted hysterical people searching for swine flu to come across the previous discussion.

No comments: