Monday, April 6, 2009

This past week has been one of the most stressfully busy weeks of my student career. Now, I'm sure I've had more work to do before on large papers, but I think it is more stressful to have several medium things to do than one large one. I also have to work 15 hours a week plus school time and commute time, which doesn't leave a lot of time left over for when lots of due dates arrive. I then have several looming projects that I should be working on, but am not and I also had a friend visiting from Chicago this weekend, so I definitely wanted to get done with my stuff before the weekend so I could hang with him.
I have, however been doing rather well with my goal of never getting less than 6 hours or more than 8 hours of sleep per night.
Hmm, I really want to talk about the ridiculous weekend, but I'm just too lazy to write. I'd much rather talk, so shit. Class is starting soon anyway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a good goal of sleep between 6-8 hrs...although mine would be more like 7-9 hrs :)