Sunday, November 15, 2009

A fleeting night in the glimpse

Long time friends for the moment. Goodnight means a month to five years. This is the expat for life. I don't know why I tried to fight it because this is the life for me. I'm an expat in my own land. It is hard to say goodbye when you know it could be for years. Procrastinate as you may, he needs a she and you need the sleep. Same as it is. What am I doing here? Moving through life tasting it all. It slips by and each new experience is a balm and the draw. I can't imagine a better taste! The flavor is life and it's always new. Why not? For I am but a shrew. Would there be any value to write something that only I could understand... and only now in this moment? Probably not. Who do I see? Who waits too? Brown coat w/4 buttons and orange Vitamin H2O, black winter hat, thin black glasses, greenish blue slacks, dark brown shoes. White pitchy sweater. Becoming very abstract, my thoughts. Thoughts I cannot express. Well then, they shall be savored.

No comments: