Friday, December 12, 2008

Stolen light

Some knucklehead stole the tail-light from my bike in Long Island City the other day. I actually wasn't too pissed, but what a hassle. And the whorehouse of a thief isn't going to get shit for it anyway since it's pretty old and crappy. Kind of reminds me of when my jacket got stolen in Germany. I lost a lot and someone else gained nothing. Sigh. Just goes to show that people will steal anything that's not tied down, which makes it even more amazing that my landlord can leave his kid's bike out front unlocked and it never gets jacked.
I suppose I am just procrastinating here since I have a huge paper to write. I am almost done with the semester - just this paper and my GIS project, which will be relatively easy, just a bit time consuming.
Next Fri I fly out to WI for Christmas and I'll get to spend some time in Madison, Wausau, Sheboygan and maybe even Milwaukee. I'm looking forward to seeing some real winter weather instead of the weaksauce, somewhat cold we've been getting out here.

No comments: