Thursday, February 7, 2008

Training

I have decided that I am going to try to get on a fairly competitive team this summer, so I've started training. I'm taking it easy at first, just doing a little lifting and I'm going to start with the sprinting in a couple weeks. I also finally got my bike in working order and braved the rain for the first time and guess what - it wasn't that bad after all. I now feel so free since I'm using my bike for all my transportation. I can stop where and when I want, don't have to deal with schedules and I'm getting exercise and cross training while getting where I need to go. However, since I've been a slug these past few months, only playing a little disc and racquetball my legs are totally sore from the biking and the first workout. So today they are on R & R.
Now I have to get my homework done for class this afternoon.

No comments: