Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Amsterdam Falafelshop

Must do some advertising for the best falafel shop I know. It is on 18th St in Adams Morgan in Washington DC. Was recommended to me by two Egyptian professors I met at the hookah lounge last night as, "the best falafel yet tasted in N. America." Good recommendation. It was true. Really moist and delicious falafel with a huge, wonderful salad bar to put on. When I went, there was also a hilarious stoned dude who would toss the salt into the air and catch it with the fries.
There I met a guy from Ft. Greene and another from Portland. Ft. Greene dude recommended a donut place called Papa Crispy, or something in New York. There is one on Bleeker in the W. Village.
I just now met a guy at the table next to me at Tryst who works for the BRT in Mexico City, which might be a good contact for a project I'll work on soon.
I love TRB.

No comments: